Our core Services consist of...
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements for filing at the Companies Registration Office and abbreviated accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
Up to date, relevant and quickly produced management information allows you to make the right decisions.
Our managment accounts and information services include...
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts;
- Reporting of key performance indicators that are the underlying drivers that run your business;
- Help with in house systems for you to produce your own information;
- Training on how to get the most out of your information;
- Supplying management information to lenders;
- Branch/Divisional results;
- Actual performance compared to budget and/or comparative periods;
- Costing information, including break-even turnover levels.
Tax Returns can be completed for...
- Individuals and sole traders;
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and Revenue's enquiry powers are extensive. It's important that...
- Returns are correctly completed;
- They are filed on time;
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with...
- Advice on your tax liabilities;
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary;
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities;
- Completing all the necessary tax computations;
- Dealing with all correspondence from Revenue, taking the worry away from you.
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector. This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including...
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Departmental reports;
- Dealing with leavers and starters;
- Provision of analysis of staff costs;
- PAYE returns for the Revenue;
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees;
And at year end...
- Employer Annual Return P35;
- Employee summary P60's
Compliance with VAT is complex. Investigations by the Vatman can be intense - all the more important that your VAT returns are completed correctly.
There are three methods we can use to assist in completion of VAT returns...
- Let us do your book-keeping and we complete the return from there;
- Give us your books and we'll complete the return for you;
- Provide training on how to complete your return.
We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services...
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Annual Return;
- Company Formation.
Let us take the stress of paperwork off your hands...
- Drop off your invoices, bank statements, etc;
- We do all the processing;
- We can then easily prepare for you...
- Management Accounts;
- VAT Returns;
- Key Performance Indicators;
- End of Year Accounts;
- Estimated Tax Liabilities as you go along so there's no end of year surprises;
- You pick up the records (neatly filed and organised!) and all the information we've agreed to provide you with.
It also makes it easy for us to handle any VAT inspections.
Please contact us if you need further advice, have any questions about our services